joshua tree workshop 2018

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A NEW Video- Deek's $300 Tiny Cabin/Guest House In Vermont (tour)....


      Here's a new, simple, tour video I shot while recently in Vermont as I was working on a cabin we started with one of my workshops that I held/hosted in 2012. The cabin, all in all, will cost about $300, and was made from a HUGE variety of recycled, and FREE, building materials- I explain in the video. I hope to head up there to work on it a little bit more before the winter hits (which is like early september in Northern Vermont! lol). I'll give you an update down the road.

Also, I have a SLEW of unreleased DIY and tiny house touring videos I'd love to finish and get out there- if you'd ever like to reach a ton of people and sponsor one, please email me at kidcedar at gmail.com.

MEGA THANKS goes out to Brian Oxford and the crew at www.bluemoonrising.org tiny house education center and retreat in Maryland that just looks AMAZING! It IS on my list of places to visit, and perhaps host a workshop, in 2014. I can't wait to check out their ultra-cool tiny houses in person....

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen