joshua tree workshop 2018

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Relaxshacks.com featured on Airbnb.com- NINE AWESOME tiny house rental listings

Airbnb.com ran this feature in my top rental pics the other week on their homepage- they'll eventually be running two follow-up posts of my favorite dream listings as well. Some I've already stayed in, others, man oh man, would I love to see!


If you're ever looking to check out a few super-cool tiny house rentals around the world, here are NINE recommendations to start.... I always tell people to "Try the lifestyle, even for a night, before diving into the deep end". By staying in these tiny airbnb.com listings, you're also sure to get some really cool ideas on space efficiency, and architectural design. Treehouses, container homes, tiny guest backyard cottages and shedworking conversions, houseboats and shantyboats, you can stay in 'em all! There's some wild lodging out there....

I've stayed in the Tiny Seattle Guest House- THE BEST- check out the video below....


-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen