joshua tree workshop 2018

Friday, April 29, 2011

A BRAND NEW "Tiny Yellow House" episode for Make Magazine....

"THE JUNCTION BOX STASH SPOT"....a new video for Make Magazine, where I'll be airing a new video for them every month now. Also, in mere days, we shoot THREE more episodes of TINY YELLOW HOUSE- a gypsy wagon on Boston, a houseboat inn, and another micro-shelter (a super tiny homeless house/cabin) that I've built for the show. I can't wait....it'll be exhausting, but fun- and part of a team-up with AIRBNB.COM - I site where I've spent wayyyy too much time tiny house, treehouse, and modern-house peepin'!

As always, we're looking for small sponsors who want to reach MANY people- email me at kid cedar at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checkin' it out! (Note, again, this weekend's Baltimore road trip and tiny house/cabin art exhibit have been cancelled- a long story, that luckily turned into something much more exciting for us....we'll tell you later....

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen